Towing services become indispensable when roads get crowded with vehicles. A vehicle needs to be removed from the road when parked at a wrong place or when it stops moving. Police departments, in some states, have the authority to get towing assistance from private firms.
There is generally two types of towing; emergency and non-emergency. These are some of the emergency situations where police agencies can remove a vehicle from the road. Click the link for towing santa clara
Emergency towing situations
- When a car proposes a threat to traffic
- When a vehicle is involved in some kind of criminal activities
- When a stolen car is found and need to be shifted to a right place
- When a person is injured and cannot drive in a safe manner
- When a car is parked at the wrong place ?
Above are some of the situations when emergency towing is required. A police officer can have the authority and place a call to nearby car recovery service to remove a car from the road. Make sure your car is not causing trouble to others and drive carefully to avoid inconvenience.
Here are some of the mistakes you can make while parking a car:
- Parking a car blocking the traffic
- Parking a vehicle blocking a street
- Double-parking of a vehicle
- Parking a car in a no-parking area ?
Private towing companies provide a very broad line of services which includes removal or displacement of various heavy objects. It could be a damaged or malfunctioning truck. If you have any kind of vehicle, you had better a contact number of nearby towing service which could help you out in roadside troubles.